There’s something that all Rotary club members have in common: –
- We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbours in need.
- We build, support, and organize.
- We save lives.
- We work locally and globally.
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others
Whether you’re a veteran volunteer or new to community service, we’re looking for people like you.
We operate under a very real ethical environment and encourage our members to operate under “The Four-Way Test” which has been a hallmark of Rotary from its earliest days.
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it BUILD GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
How Do I Become A Member Of Cleveland Rotary?
If you’re interested in joining the Rotary Club of Cleveland please contact our Club Membership Director or send a message through our contact page. A member of our club will outline the requirements of joining our mighty club and Rotary International.
Who is Rotary for?
Membership of the Rotary Club of Cleveland is open to community minded people interested in being informed, wishing to contribute in helping others both locally and globally, and with a desire to join a socially active group of local people.
Although the club meets weekly, a 50 percent attendance criteria is all that is required, with a system of make-ups and leave of absence available.